18 September 2006

codename e.

It's time to blow my favourite petite demoiselle's cover and expose the wonderful codename e.! That's right ladies and gents, she who doth actually leave comments on my blog and make me feel like I have friends! Meet the lovely Emelie! The only art historian I know. That's a lie actually, sorry Morgan! OK, the first art historian I ever met! And by her side is the wondrous codename mpy (Mikki!), also a frequent contributor to this blog. They just moved into their lovely house on the hill in Lyttelton which has a fantastic view over the harbour and banks peninsula (for a great picture see Mikki's blog http://mpydesigns.blogspot.com/).

Lyttelton is a really cute little town on the inside of the volcanic crater that Christchurch is just north of. It has gorgeous oldstyle colonial houses and the most cool bar near Christchurch - the Wunderbar. I'll have to go there again and get some photos cos that bar is so wierd (in the good way).

So anyway - thanks mpy and e. for a lovely bbq on Sunday (I managed to get my chickpeas peeled in time by the way!) and for always leaving messages on here! Love you crazy kidz!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cover is blown!!! But what a great BBQ spot. Thanks for coming we had a great time, we shall do that again and again in the summer. Maybe even make it to the beach before or after. I wish it was summer already...

Anonymous said...

Hullo, hullo... crap! my fake moustache is itching...

Anonymous said...

More BBQ's! Next time I promise we won't run out of gas...